Ready to use insights to your advantage? We'd love to help you get started.Chat with Us
Overkill or Overdue? Analyzing the new FTC Health Products Compliance GuidelinesDownload
Join SPINS Market Insights Director Scott Dicker, food and dietary supplement FDA regulatory attorney Martin Hahn, The Clean Label Project founder Jackie Bowen, and Radicle Science co-founders Dr. Jeff Chen and Pelin Thorogood as we explore the new FTC guidelines and what they could mean for the future of the supplement industry.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
- Understand the role of FTC vs. FDA related to claims enforcement and the possible consequences of making impermissible claims.
- Learn the key changes and clarifications in the Health Products Compliance Guide vs. the FTC’s 1998 publication.
- Get valuable tips on how to evaluate your current claims and their level of risk.
- Learn what type of clinical trials may be required for permissible claims, the investment needed, and the possible ROI from claims.
- Why these updated guidelines might be good for the industry and your business.
M. Eng, MBA - Co-founder, Executive Chairwoman
MD, MBA - Co-founder, Chief Executive Officer
MPH, MS - Executive Director
JD - Partner
Senior Market Insights Analyst