Available in pdfDownload
How do you convince a specific retailer that your product belongs on their shelves? An impactful way to do that is to highlight the connection between your product and the specific retailer’s standards. This report teaches all about retailers’ standards, why it’s important to know what they are, how retailers like Whole Foods use SPINS Product Intelligence to ensure products on their shelves comply with their standards, and how brands can leverage these standards to make their pitch stand out.
IN THIS REPORT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How retailers use standards to differentiate themselves from their competitors and build consumer trust.
- How these standards power the product selection and shelf curation process.
- The increasing importance of values-oriented shoppers prioritizing products beneficial to the planet, people, animals, and health.
- How retailers like Whole Foods use SPINS Product Intelligence to ensure that products comply and adhere to the set retailer standards.
- How brands can best show retailers that their products meet the set standards and deserve a space on the shelf.