SPINS™ to Present at the Inaugural Healthy & Natural Show
trading online cosГЁ SPINS sessions include Winning Strategies for Natural Products at Conventional Retail and How the Good Food Movement is Scaling Beyond the Fringe at the Healthy & Natural Show
http://actioncooling.com/?kiko=optionweb-deutsch&6b3=03 optionweb deutsch
- Understand the differentiation within natural products and how retailers can leverage the spectrum of natural appropriately for their shopper plan.
- Learn about four major approaches to merchandising natural foods employed by mainstream retailers and why they work (or don’t work).
- Gain insight into the most recent crop of successful crossover natural products and what commonalities they share.
http://nottsbushido.co.uk/hotstore/Hotsale-20150822-317360.html binäre optionen ohne mindesteinzahlung
- Gain insights into changing consumer preferences and see case studies that illustrate how consumer preference is impacting retail level sales and product mix.
- Learn key marketing and messaging ideas to apply to present marketing campaigns and appeal to new customers.
- Identify consumer shopping trends.
http://gokombucha.co.uk/blog/tag/zen?format=feed optionen broker
regular options demo To register and for more information visit http://tukani.cz/?pimono=opciones-binarias-bot-opiniones&6bb=74 opciones binarias bot opiniones www.thehealthyandnaturalshow.com http://agrupjrosa.net/?chort=online-trading-demo-konto online trading demo konto .
binaire opties bitcoin About SPINS™
SPINS LLC is a passionate advocate for the natural and specialty products industry. Established in 1995, SPINS has been passionate about supporting companies who have a positive impact on the world by helping increase the presence and accessibility of health and wellness products. SPINS is committed to laying the foundation for the next generation of growth, providing dynamic data, actionable insights, and digital activation solutions that contribute to a heathier and more vibrant America. Learn more at www.spins.com.
SPINS Press Contact: Jennifer Fuller
firstname.lastname@example.org, (760) 271-3885
The Healthy & Natural Show Contact: Dana Thomas